
I've never been quite sure how to feel about Joanna Newsom. I know that some people really love her, and I know that some people loathe her but personally I have never had to take a stance on the subject. Someone burned me a copy of Ys, and I dug parts of that. I also know that I definitely enjoy that one song, "Peach, Plum, Pear". However, there was a point in time when I was in university where I used to constantly name-drop whatever bands I was listening to. Aside from being mildly-irritating, I also got a stink face once because I said I was going home to listen to Joanna Newsom. (Writer's Note: There was definitely alcohol involved in making that last statement.)
So if it interests you, there is a new Joanna Newsom album on the way. If this isn't your thing, then sorry and hopefully you can forget about what just happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment